Growth of UCI Alumni Association chapters and clubs are due in large part to increasing enthusiasm and support among alumni and friends of UCI. To meet the needs of an ever expanding alumni population, a national network of dedicated alumni volunteers work hard to represent the UCI Alumni in their local regional, constituency and academic communities.
Why join a chapter?
- Show your Anteater pride!
- Network with fellow alumni that share your common interests.
- Increase UCI awareness in your community.
Don't see a chapter listed that piques your interest? Start a chapter and volunteer! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni serve as local experts for their region, plan regional UCI/UC events and help orient fellow Anteaters moving into the area.
- Alumni in Korea Chapter
- Beijing Alumni Chapter - Interested in joining? Contact email@example.com or on WeChat at UCIBEIJING
- Chicago Alumni Chapter
- Los Angeles Alumni Chapter
- New York Alumni Chapter
- San Diego Alumni Chapter
- San Francisco Bay Area Alumni Chapter
- Shanghai Alumni Chapter - Interested in joining? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UCI Alumni in Saigon, Vietnam – Interested in joining? Please contact Phiet Truong at email@example.com for more info.
- Washington, D.C. Alumni Chapter
Join fellow Anteaters who share a common bond or interest outside of an academic program or a regional affiliation.
- Black Alumni Chapter – Interested in joining? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Chicano Latino Alumni Chapter
- Iranian American Alumni Chapter - if you are interested in joining, please contact email@example.com.
- Korean American Alumni Chapter
- ROTC Alumni Chapter
- Vietnamese American Community Ambassadors (VACA)
Connect with your classmates and fellow academic alumni. These chapters are developed around the graduates of a school, department, or academic program and typically have a university staff member for support. Academic chapters/clubs exist to support and promote the goals of both the academic unit and the UCI Alumni Association.
- Education Alumni Executive Council - if you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Engineering Alumni Society
- Continuing Education Alumni Chapter
- Campuswide Honors Program Alumni Chapter
- Information & Computer Science Alumni Chapter
- Nursing Science Alumni Chapter
- Paul Merage School of Business Alumni Chapter
- Public Health Alumni Chapter – Interested in joining? Please contact email@example.com for more info.
- School of Biological Sciences Alumni Chapter
- School of Medicine Alumni Chapter