As a welcoming gateway, the Newkirk Alumni Center is conveniently located on the west edge of the beautiful UC Irvine campus. The center offers a unique setting for a variety of events, including conferences, weddings, meetings, luncheons, receptions and other special gatherings.
No matter what type of event you are planning, let us know about your needs. Our staff is here to help.
The Newkirk Alumni Center is ideally situated near the 405 freeway, 55 freeway and 73 highway; accessible via OCTA and the UCI campus shuttle. For map and driving directions, click here.
The UCI Student Center and Events Services handles the rental of the Conference Rooms, the Executive Boardroom, the Den and the Outdoor Patio. For pricing and availability or to rent these spaces, call (949) 824-5252 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Room AB+
Whether it's to hold a professional or personal event, the Conference Room can transform to accommodate.
- Room A: Max. Capacity: 100, Sq. Ft. 1,506
- Room B: Max. Capacity: 100, Sq. Ft. 1,490
- Conference Room AB: Max. Capacity: 200, Sq. Ft. 2,996
- Room Amenities: Built-in projectors and screen; built in audio, Direct TV access.
- It is capable of transforming from one large room into two smaller spaces, perfect for professional and personal events ranging from receptions and meetings to conferences and seminars.
Executive Board Room*+
The Executive Board Room is the perfect space for corporate meetings.
- Capacity: 36
- Square Footage: 1,293
- Room Amenities: Built-in projector and screen, service bar with sink, Direct TV access.
- Standard conference style setup with large board table which seats 22 comfortably (pictured). A maximum of 25 people can fit at the table. Additional tables and chairs can be added to the space if needed.
- Great for large corporate business meetings or presentations.
- Access to a flexible multipurpose terrace.
- Attached outdoor patio that overlooks the nature reserve.
The Den provides a space to host an intimate gathering or reception.
- Capacity: 75
- Square Footage: 1,078
- HDTV with Direct TV; available to display slideshow and video content upon request
- Service bar with sink and barstools.
- Ceramic gas fireplace and couches.
- Side French doors open to a small attached patio.
- UCI memorabilia surrounds the space in our ever-growing library of artifacts.
- The den can be transformed from a casual cocktail space to an intimate dining room.
A flexible multipurpose patio can be reserved for gatherings of up to 150 people.
- Capacity: 150
- Amenities: Built in audio/speakers.
- Ornamental trees provide filtered shade for a comfortable setting.
- Wide space accomodates for a variety of requests.
Jean H. Aldrich Chancellor's Club Room*+
A modest space great for small meetings or interviews.
- Maximum capacity: 12
- Standard conference style setup (seats 10 comfortably).
- Amenities: White board.
- The UCI Alumni Association handles rental of this space. For more information, call (949) 824-2586 or email email@example.com.
*Room is located on the second floor of the Newkirk Alumni Center.